2. INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- The entity placing on the Website User's terminal equipment cookies and accessing them is the Administrator.
- Within the Service there are used Session Cookies and Permanent Cookies.
- Web browsing software (Internet browser) as a rule allows the storage of Cookies in the terminal equipment of the User by default.
- Cookies placed in the Service User's end device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Administrator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the User uses the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about the User's navigation path or the time spent on a particular page.
- Within the scope of information about the User's preferences collected by the Google's advertising network, the User can view and edit the information resulting from the Cookies by using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User Device. In particular, this way it is not possible to get into the Device Users viruses or other unwanted software or malware. These files allow to identify software used by the User and to customize the Service to each individual User.
3. PURPOSES OF USING COOKIES
- Configuration of the Service
(i) recognizing the Service User device and its location and appropriately displaying the website tailored to his individual needs;
(ii) font size, website layout;
- Performing processes necessary for full functionality of websites
(i) adapting the content of the websites of the Service to User preferences and optimizing the use of websites of the Service.
- Analysis, research and audience audit
(i) creation of anonymous statistics which help to understand how users of the Website use the Website's websites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
- Ensuring safety and reliability of the Service
- The Service Administrator uses External Cookies for the following purposes: collecting general and anonymous statistical data by means of Google Analytics analytical tools;